Egg donation for transgender parents makes parenthood possible
We know that both cisgender and transgender people have the desire to become parents. At Elite Fertility Solutions, we are proud to offer egg donation for transgender parents. Our Southern California egg donation experts are committed to supporting you through your entire journey in an environment that’s compassionate and inclusive.
The process of egg donation for transgender parents at Elite Fertility
Regardless of your gender identity or sexual orientation, our Southern California egg donation experts can help you become a parent. We have diverse, prescreened egg donors. Each one can help you start or grow your family with egg donation for transgender parents.
All the donors accepted into our elite database have undergone comprehensive screening, so you can feel confident that the donor you select is emotionally and physically prepared to donate her eggs. Knowing all donor candidates have been carefully selected and screened allows you to confidently choose your ideal egg donor.
Each comprehensive donor profile includes detailed information. This includes everything from a donor’s ethnicity and physical traits to their educational background and interests. You can also see their photos and videos so that you can select the ideal egg donor for you and your family.
To help you start this very personal journey of selecting an egg donor, we offer a secure database of prescreened donors. The database is available 24/7, so you can view it in the privacy of your own home at your own convenience. You can also reach out to one of our skilled matching specialists as you select a donor.
Taking the next step after egg donor selection
Selecting your ideal egg donor is only the first step of egg donation for transgender parents. After selecting your egg donor, she will begin an IVF donor cycle with the fertility doctor of your choice. This process may differ slightly, depending on whether you are a transman or a transwoman.
- Your donor will begin taking fertility medications to help multiple eggs develop. Your fertility doctor will closely monitor her while she takes these medications.
- When the donor’s eggs are mature, she will receive a trigger shot. About 36 hours later, she will visit the fertility doctor for the egg retrieval.
- An embryologist will fertilize the eggs with sperm in the laboratory to create embryos.
- The laboratory staff will monitor the growth and development of each embryo. They may also perform genetic testing on the embryos. The rest of your embryos can be frozen for future use.
- If you or your partner has a uterus, you can choose to carry the pregnancy. All other hopeful parents will build their family with the help of a gestational surrogate. uterus.
- The final step involves preparing the uterus of you, your partner or your gestational surrogate for the embryo transfer.
During every step of your egg donation journey, Elite Fertility Solutions will provide guidance and support in a confidential and nurturing environment with timely and thorough information at every step. We’ll also connect you with all the professionals and resources you need to successfully start or grow your family using egg donation.
We are proud to help transmen and transwomen become parents through egg donation. If you want more information about egg donation for transgender parents, contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation with our program director. We are here to help you take the first steps on your pathway to parenthood.
Helping the LGBTQ Community Build Families Since 2001
Being a gay couple, we couldn't have had our baby (and future babies) without the help from one of the amazing donors at Elite Fertility. EF had a wide range of donors to choose from and helped us select the perfect match for us. Sheryl and the staff at Elite Fertility were amazing to work with in every way. They are responsive, courteous, and really have your best interest at heart. We highly recommend Elite Fertility!