The cost of egg donation is all-inclusive at Elite Fertility Solutions
Our Southern California egg donation experts have created a global agency fee structure that is simple, cost-effective and all-inclusive. This fee also covers egg donor prescreening, bloodwork and donor insurance. We are one of the only agencies in the country that provides comprehensive prescreening before our donors go live on our website.
What is included in the cost of egg donation when you start with Elite Fertility Solutions?
When you are ready to begin the egg donation process, the first cost of egg donation is a non-refundable agency retainer. This fee is good for six months and you can apply it to our global agency fee. This retainer has several benefits.
- You can put up to three egg donors on hold for 10 days.
- You can reserve a donor who is currently donating.
- You can view all new egg donors before they go live on our website.
Each donor profile on our website includes a 28-page questionnaire, a comprehensive psychological evaluation and a copy of her photographs from birth to present. You will be able to review this information on all candidates. As you look at the donors on our website, each donor has met the following requirements.
- Met with our Southern California egg donation experts
- Went to a fertility doctor for an FDA physical and transvaginal ultrasound
- Visited a reproductive therapist to confirm that she is psychologically prepared to be an egg donor
After you select an egg donor, she will undergo bloodwork for infectious diseases, universal genetic carrier screening and urine drug testing. If any issues arise from the results of the screening, our team will find another donor for you for free.
If your first egg donor cycle is unsuccessful, we will find you another donor at a significantly reduced fee.
The cost of egg donation after selecting your donor
After your chosen donor comes back with a clean bill of health and is medically cleared by your doctor, you will then pay the agency fee. This all-inclusive fee includes many services and benefits. There are no additional costs for international intended parents. *Note that Elite Fertility Solutions pays for the services in bold, but other agencies pass this cost along to the intended parents.
- Advertising and recruiting donors
- Arranging all medical, testing and legal appointments for the egg donor
- Case management and support of donor and intended parents throughout the cycle
- Administrative fees for travel arrangements and/or outside monitoring
- In-person or Skype meeting with the donor, if requested
- Complete FDA physical by a fertility doctor
- Psychological assessment by a licensed reproductive psychotherapist or psychologist
- FDA infectious disease screening
- Urine drug screening
- Universal genetic carrier screening
- Donor insurance
Additional costs for egg donation
The cost of egg donation also includes donor compensation, donor medications and legal fees. We don’t include these fees in our agency fee. However, we can refer intended parents to reputable and affordable attorneys who specialize in reproductive rights. We also offer financing to make egg donation more affordable.
If you would like to learn more about the cost of egg donation and our agency fees, please contact us. Our Southern California egg donation experts are happy to walk you through the details. We can also explain your options for financing.